Free penguin printables
Embrace the winter season and download Jenny Ellory's free penguin printables for all your papercraft and card making projects!
These free penguin printables are just the thing to put a smile on someone's face during the long winter months. With cute penguins, polar bears, winter woodland and snowflakes, these papers would look brilliant paired with white, pastel blue, or silver card.
Want to boost your stash with more free patterned paper like this collection of free penguin printables? We have lots of free patterned papers here on Gathered, with themes for every occasion. We love this free winter scrapbook paper collection or how about these gorgeous white Christmas printable papers! If you're looking for more penguin printables - we think you'll love these northern lights printables or this pop-up penguin. If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer for all your digi papers and printable cards? Check out our review of the best printer for card making.
Download your free penguin printables:
To download the free penguin printables, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 4
Try these cards with your free penguin printables
- Cover a 140mm square base with some blue card. Layer a 130mm square of birch trees paper from your penguin printables onto some white card; attach to the base.
- Cut a 130mm long strip of white card and trim the top into a curve. Apply glitter glue along the top, and attach to the base as shown. Trim two birch trees from patterned paper, apply glitter glue to edges of branches and attach to tree panel, using sticky fixers.
- Attach penguins cut from patterned paper, using sticky fixers. Print sentiment onto some white card and cut into a circle. Apply glitter glue around the edge and attach, to finish.
- Cover a 140mm square base with some lilac card. Attach a 125mm square of polar bear paper from your penguin printables.
- Layer a 130mm square of snowflakes paper onto some white card. Cut a circle approximately 10mm away from the top and right edges to create an aperture. Wrap with silver twine, thread on a snowflake charm and tie into a bow. Attach to base with sticky fixers. Add small silver gems to some of the snowflakes for added sparkle.
- Stamp a greeting onto a 130 x 15mm strip of white card; attach as shown. Trim a polar bear from your penguin printables and attach with sticky fixers, to finish.
- Attach a 135mm square of blue card to a 140mm square white base. Layer 135 x 30mm strip of snowflakes patterned paper from your penguin printables onto white card with one scalloped edge; attach to the base. Add small silver gems along the edge as shown.
- Die-cut a medium and small heart from penguins paper. Layer onto some white card; add glitter glue to edges. Secure the ribbon on the reverse of each heart and a silver gem on top. Attach as shown, using sticky fixers. Add ribbon bows.
- Layer a 135 x 10mm strip of snowflake paper from your penguin printables onto some white card; attach. Print a sentiment onto some white card, trim, and add glitter glue around the edges. Attach with sticky fixers, to finish.
We hope this collection of free penguin printables is useful to you in your papercraft projects. We have lots of other freebies here at Gathered, and if you love penguins as much as we do - why not try a game of penguin skittles, or how about making these gorgeous penguin softies?
An experienced illustrator, Jenny Ellory has created designs for fashion, stationery, homeware and publishing companies. After studying surface pattern design at university, Jenny has learned to find inspiration everywhere around her, and especially loves to create nature designs. You can find out more about her designs and check out her blog on her website, www.jennyellory.co.uk
SPREAD THE COST when you subscribe - from just £4 per issue!