The best Cyber Monday arts and craft deals for 2023
Read our guide on where to find the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday arts and craft deals, and treat yourself to some bargain stationery, craft kits and machinery.
Looking to save on your arts and craft essentials, but don't want to spend a fortune? You're in the right place!
We're gathering the best Cyber Monday arts and craft deals around. Whether you've been saving up for a new drawing tablet, or want to replenish your stationery cupboard with new pens, paint brushes and pencils, Black Friday and Cyber Monday can help you save on all things arts and craft!
We'll be updating this page with Cyber Monday arts and crafts deals as they drop, so don't forget to bookmark!
Where to find Cyber Monday art and crafts deals
While we have our favourite specialist brands for sourcing the best arts and craft, large online retailers are well worth a look around Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Best Cyber Monday arts and crafts retailers in the UK:
- Amazon - find budget art supplies, tech gear, and kids crafts during Black Friday week 17th-27th November.
- Cass Art - amazing art materials. Get 20% extra off using the code BF20
- John Lewis - huge offers on quality arts and crafts picks at John Lewis!
- Not On the High Street - stock up on craft kits here, with up to 50% off
- The Works - save on toys, gifts, and crafts with The Works' Cyber Monday sale, now live!
- Ryman - Ryman's Cyber Monday sale is now on, with discounts on a huge range of arts and crafts items.
- SAA - get 60% off art supplies in the Black Friday sale
- Cricut - shop Cricut's entire range of cutting machines and bundles, now with Black Friday discounts!
Best Cyber Monday arts and crafts retailers in the US:
- Amazon - find budget art supplies, tech gear, and kids crafts during Black Friday week 17th-27th November.
- Walmart - from stationary to toys and games, Walmart has it all this Cyber Monday!
- Joann - Joann's Cyber Monday deals offer up to 60% off their entire range!
- Blick - head to Blick's deals or clearance section to snap up some early discounts.
- Cricut - shop Cricut's entire range of cutting machines and bundles, now with Cyber Monday discounts!
So you can get ahead of the saving game, we've gathered our favourite arts and craft deals currently on the market.
You'll find a mix of paint sets for all ages; advanced craft tech if you're looking for that professional finish and card making kits so you can spread some homemade, festive cheer. So take a browse, make some savings, and get creative!
Kinetic Sand scents – Ice cream treats
£23.99 £15.95 (save 34%)
Could this be the sweetest Cyber Monday deal on our list? Scoop and serve this scented kinetic sand to make an array of treats that look good enough to eat (but please don't!).
The set includes three different kinds of scented kinetic sand (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry). The sand doesn't dry out, so you can use it again and again.
Deluxe hair chalk salon
£12.98 £8.99 (save 31%)
Play with colour using this magical Deluxe Hair Chalk kit! It's a speedy way to change your style in minutes. Not keen on the colour? You can simply wash it out when you're done.
- Buy now in the UK from Amazon (£8.99)
TBC Tie Dye Art set
£13.99 £7.58 (save 46%)
Tie dye has surged in popularity in recent years and it's one of the most satisfying crafts to make at home.
Hop on the trend by buying this fantastic tie dye kit, which comes with everything you need to create your own fabulous tie dye garments.
- Buy now in the UK from Amazon (£7.58)
Cricut Joy and Essentials Bundle -
£274.92 £179.99 (save 41%)
Including essentials like a fine point pen, standard grip mat, and 50 online projects, this bundle is exclusively designed for the Cricut Joy, and comes with Smart Vinyl in matte gold and silver, Smart Iron-On in silver and gold, Cricut Joy Insert Cards, a Card Mat, and Glitter Gel Pens for a versatile crafting experience.
Wacom One Creative Pen Display -
£359.99 £189.90 (save 61%)
Explore digital art effortlessly with Wacom's One Creative Pen Display, featuring a 294 x 166 mm active area, 4096 pressure sensitivity levels, and a 2540 LPI resolution.
While pricier than standard tablets, it offers a direct stylus-to-screen experience ideal for beginners, with a larger active screen and 3 months of free app access. Plus, this Cyber Monday you can make huge savings!
Rembrandt Acrylic Paint Box -
£275 £149 (save 45%)
The Rembrandt Acrylic Colour Wooden Box features 10 vivid 40 ml tubes, acrylic medium, brushes, and charcoal, all in a gorgeous wooden box. This high-quality acrylic paint set would make the perfect gift for budding painters, now available with a Cyber Monday discount.
- Buy now in the UK from ARTdiscount (£149.00)
Derwent A4 Tonal Paper Assortment Sketchpad -
£11.35 £8.74 (save 30%)
Save 30% on this Derwent Sketchpad with assorted colours during John Lewis's Cyber Monday sale. With 20 sheets of 120gsm acid-free A4 paper in assorted shades of cream, brown, white, and grey, this pad is a great choice for sketching.
- Buy now in the UK from John Lewis (£8.74)
Phoenix Acrylic Paint Set for Artists -
£14.85 £8.95 (save 39%)
Save money on paints this Cyber Monday! The Phoenix Acrylic Paint set includes 10 x 22ml tubes of high quality, great value acrylic paint, including Titanium White, Crimson, Ultramarine, Yellow Ochre and more vibrant shades.
- Buy now in the UK from ARTdiscount (£8.95)
Derwent Graphitint Mixed Media Set -
£43.65 £33.59 (save 30%)
Explore subtle and muted tones with the Derwent Graphitint Mixed Media Set, featuring six paint pans, twelve water-soluble pencils, and a water brush in a beautiful gift box. Save 30% in John Lewis's Cyber Monday sale!
- Buy now in the UK from John Lewis (£33.59)
Mixed media masterclass
If you want to give the gift of an experience this Christmas, why not choose from our favourite online watercolour courses?
Sarah van Dongen's online course is now available for 88% off and is perfect as a unique Christmas gift, explore various drawing techniques using gouache, watercolor, and pencils.
Suitable for all skill levels, discover your drawing style and storytelling abilities while having fun—no experience required, just a curiosity to create and explore your artistic ideas!
- Buy now from Domestika (£59.90 £6.90)
Cricut Maker 3 and Everything Materials Bundle -
£701.82 £479.99 (save 37%)
As you probably already know, we're big fans of Circut's machines! The smart gadgets are an effortless way to elevate your craft game, and it's a wise time to invest as you can get creative with your Christmas presents this year.
More like this
There are several models to choose from, and the Maker model with the Everything Materials Bundle is currently on offer with over £200 off! A great choice for professional-level performance and versatility, the Maker lets you cut 300 materials, from delicate fabrics to tough leather so there are endless art projects for you to get stuck into with this convenient craft tool.
And we love the pale blue finish - quite the art desk accessory!
For more on Circut, browse our helpful Cricut machines guide and find the best model for your crafting needs.
- Buy now from Cricut (£479.99)
HUION Kamvas Pro 20 Graphic Drawing Monitor -
£499 £399.20 (save 20%)
Calling all illustrators, animators and design enthusiasts! This Huion drawing tablet currently has 20% off, so it's a great time to finally take the plunge and invest in a drawing tablet.
A nice choice for kids keen to enhance their drawing skills, and thanks to its neat, compact nature you can easily pop it in your bag and take it along to your favourite café for a cosy drawing session.
The device works alongside popular software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchbook and there's also a vertical mode so you can use it with your Android.
Browse our list of the best drawing tablets for beginners.
The Black Friday sale officially starts on the 24th of November, with deals extending to Cyber Monday on the 27th. We'll be updating this page with Black Friday and Cyber Monday arts and crafts deals as they drop, so don't forget to bookmark!
- In need of Christmas shopping ideas for fellow sewers? Browse our list of sewing gift ideas.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday 2023
- Scope out the scene: before diving in, gather intel from online reviews. That 40% off might have a reason behind it that you'll regret!
- Plan your spree: create a wish list in advance so that impulse buys don’t turn into remorseful sighs.
- Side-eye those discounts: prices may be flexing against an ancient RRP, or taken from another retailer's website. But fear not, we’ve got your back with the price history scoop to bring you the best deals.
- Beat the stress: if you spy something ‘almost out of stock,’ swiftly toss it into your basket. Then, peek at other prices – you’ve got a brief grace period before your item times out!
Why Black Friday?
Once just a post-Thanksgiving store spree, Black Friday exploded when the internet let us shop from the comfort of our couches. Now, it's an online frenzy with top-notch deals beginning earlier and earlier.
Cyber Monday extends the shopping spree even further, and this year, Black Friday falls almost an entire week before the end of November, so we expect the deal period to be drawn out longer than ever before!
Consider installing the CamelCamelCamel browser extension, especially for Amazon-related shopping. This tool will monitor the prices of products on Amazon and notify you if you're truly securing the best possible deal.
Find the best deal for you on Black Friday
There's so many brilliant craft deals happening this Black Friday. Make sure you shop around and stock up your stash ready for 2023! It's the perfect opportunity to try new crafts or treat yourself to the Brother sewing machine you've been dreaming of.
Discover more crafty gifts with Gathered
All these products would make wonderful gifts for your friends and family. If you're looking for more great savings, check out the best Cyber Monday Etsy deals.
Maddi Lane, a versatile digital writer at Our Media, contributes to Gathered.how with a passion for crafts ranging from painting and card-making to crochet. A religious bullet journaler of five-years with a background in fine art, Maddi's creative repertoire extends to watercolour greetings cards, lino printing, and sewing her own clothes. Embracing crafting as therapy, she firmly believes in the joy of the process, not the pursuit of perfection, all accompanied by a good cup of tea.
Rachel Howatson is a digital writer who works across Our Media’s home and craft brands. With a love of eclectic furniture and bold, statement decor, and an ability to scour out the best deals online, she’s got your interior and crafting needs covered.
The Perfect Gift from just £22.49 - subscribe to any craft magazine today and Save up to 52%!