How to do the invisible crochet join!
Invisible joins are a fab way to finish your crochet rounds and squares without any unsightly knots!
And that’s how you make an invisible join. It might take a bit of practice to get them perfect, but once you’ve got the hang of it they’ll make your finished items look so much neater!
If you want to find more tips and tutorials, make sure to check out our other How to Crochet guides!
If you found this tutorial useful, why not check out some more!
- How to fasten off crochet
- What do you need to start crocheting?
- How to hold your hook and yarn
- What are yarn weights and which yarn should I use?
- How to work crochet stitches in the round
- How to make a crochet magic loop
- How to make a pompom