Issue 75 is here! This issue has got us feeling a little fancy – we’ve got the glitzy Jewel Dress, a gorgeous luxe gold tote bag, and a super stylish patternless wrap to make! There are three variations of the Jewel Dress to make, we can’t wait to see which one you choose.
You’ll also receive the cosy Kid’s Sweatshirt pattern from Martyna at MadeByMePatterns with this issue. We can’t wait to get making these. They’re so quick and easy to make and we love shopping for children’s jersey – they get all the best prints, don’t they?!
The third pattern included with issue 75 is the adorable Plushie Deer from Jo Carter which is mounted on an embroidery hoop. Not long now until we’ll be covering those antlers with fairy lights and tinsel!
Here’s some of the other projects you’ll find in our latest issue:
- A penguin plushie toy from Lucy Ward
- Some jolly kitchen accessories for Christmas hosting
- A playmat for kids
- A refashion to turn a shirt into
Catch up with our latest issues
Missed our recent magazines or looking to find a project you’ve seen online? We’ve put together this library of our most recent magazines so you can find the one you need!
- Polly Top
- Orion Set from I Am Patterns
- Bonus Christmas gifts to sew booklet
- A patternless button-up skirt
- A pretty ballerina mouse toy
- A super-useful duffle bag
- A workshop on sewing rolled hems
- Tunic Dress Pattern
- Girl’s Party Dress Pattern
- Oversize tote
- A plush owl toy
- Gorgeous gift makes in Her & History fabric
- A patternless wrap skirt
- Our first Christmas project of the year… it’s beginning!
- Apron Dress Sewing Pattern
- The Strip Tee from Madeit Patterns
- John Scott launches his new column
- A cheeky monkey plushie
- A patternless maxi dress made from a duvet
- A patchwork cushion for your home
- A range of gifts in fun cat fabric!
- On sale July 2020
- Sew Over It’s Lottie Dress pattern
- Sewing Bee debrief
- Desk makes to brighten up your workspace
- Cosy and easy to make pjs
- Casual summer cover up
- Adorable lion toy
Issue 70 – SOLD OUT:
- Maxi Dress from The Great British Sewing Bee: Sustainable Style
- How to make a face mask: 3 ways to sew your own
- Breakfast-time makes
- Fluffy piglet toy
- Girl’s sundress
- Fun retro bumbag
Issue 69 – SOLD OUT:
- The Drape Dress
- The Beginner’s Guide to Dressmaking
- Patternless tulle skirt
- Jungle playroom makes
- A feature all about our favourite creative and sewing-based podcasts
- A sweet treat in the form of a super fun ice cream bag
- An adorable fluffy kitten toy – it has its own bell, too!
- The Vivian Dress
- The Staple Cami
- The Breton Top
- Exclusive interview with Patrick Grant, Esme Young, and Joe Lycett
- Luxury retreat makes to help you focus on that wonderful trip away when this has all passed
- Stylish home décor, including a fringed cushion and colourful rope coasters
- A cheery bumblebee plushie to help bring a touch of spring indoors
- The Claudie Top
- Breton Dress
- Nellie the Elephant toy pattern
- Make a fluffy bunny with three dresses
- Sew coastal homewares
- Restyled trench coat
- A quirky drawstring cosmetic bag
- Get stuck into not 1 but 4 sewing patterns!
- First up is the Annie Blouse and Ivy Skirt from Sew Over It.
- Next up is the absolutely adorable Joy Dress from Wild Things Dresses.
- The final pattern is your new don’t-leave-the-house-without-it essential: the Classic Tote.
- Also this issue: make a fluffy unicorn toy
- wild wall hanging for a little one’s bedroom
- a patternless tunic dress
- A refashion project for making a snazzy bow tie from an old shirt.
- The Liberty Dress
- 9 easy-sew spring gift ideas
- Learn how to make an utterly adorable puppy plushie.
- Whip up a cute pair of children’s shorts!
- Exclusive Burda Style dress pattern for you to try.
- Sew a simple shift dress to start your new year’s me-made wardrobe.
- Make your own easy-sew culottes
- We’ve got bags of accessories for you to make too!
- This issue comes with a handy water erasable pencil – time to treat yourself!
- Make a super sweet hair bow to try out your new French Knot skills
- Embroider beautiful wall art
- Make a splash in your living space with a splurge of colour and our beginner-friendly home sewing projects – make a quilt, cushions, laptop case, storage baskets, camera strap and coasters
- Available in our online store
- The colour-block Carmen Hoodie sewing pattern
- Even beginners will find issue 63’s The Indigo Top a breeze.
- Make a unique twisted fabric clutch bag
- Stitch a quick-sew Christmas stocking
- Learn how to work with jersey fabrics
- Stitch an asymmetric quilted tote bag
- Available in our online store