Issue 79 has arrived! This issue is packed with transeasonal makes for your wardrobe and home as well as plenty of good reads to pair with tea and a biscuit…
We love it when our cover patterns come together to form an outfit, and issue 79’s projects do just that. The Wrap Dress is our cover project this issue and can be made with multiple sleeve and skirt lengths. It’s designed for comfy knits and can be easily styled for different seasons.
We’ve also included the pattern for the Carrie Cardigan from Delia Creates in issue 79 which would look lovely draped over the Wrap Dress. Make this up in a chunky fabric with drape for a cosy wraparound, or make it in a floaty, lightweight fabric for a spring/summer layer.
Complete the look with The Twiggy Tote, a bold, stylish bag from Anna Alicia. The vibrant print and colours paired with the fabric paper base make this bag anything but basic.
You’ll also find inside this issue:
- A sweet pony toy
- A feature all about sewing for positivity
- A pair of patternless wide-leg trousers
- Six makes for a spring refresh
- An upcycled blanket cape
Alternatively, click here to find your local stockist.
Catch up with our latest issues
Missed our recent magazines or looking to find a project you’ve seen online? We’ve put together this library of our most recent magazines so you can find the one you need!
- Wrap skirt
- Riley backpack
- A children’s PJ case
- A sausage dog toy
- Two gorgeous refashion projects
- A feature focused on zero-waste patterns
- Juliet Dress from Fiona Hesford
- Kimmy Top from Seamingly Smitten
- Patternless coatigan from Portia Lawrie
- Six cosy home projects from Jessica Entwistle
- Jewel dress pattern
- Luxe gold tote bag pattern
- Patternless wrap
- Kid’s sweatshirt pattern from Martyna at MadeByMePatterns.
- Plushie reindeer from Jo Carter
- A penguin plushie toy from Lucy Ward
- Some jolly kitchen accessories for Christmas hosting
- A playmat for kids
- Polly Top
- Orion Set from I Am Patterns
- Bonus Christmas gifts to sew booklet
- A patternless button-up skirt
- A pretty ballerina mouse toy
- A super-useful duffle bag
- A workshop on sewing rolled hems
- Tunic Dress Pattern
- Girl’s Party Dress Pattern
- Oversize tote
- A plush owl toy
- Gorgeous gift makes in Her & History fabric
- A patternless wrap skirt
- Our first Christmas project of the year… it’s beginning!
Issue 72 – SOLD OUT
- Apron Dress Sewing Pattern
- The Strip Tee from Madeit Patterns
- John Scott launches his new column
- A cheeky monkey plushie
- A patternless maxi dress made from a duvet
- A patchwork cushion for your home
- A range of gifts in fun cat fabric!
Issue 71 – SOLD OUT
- On sale July 2020
- Sew Over It’s Lottie Dress pattern
- Sewing Bee debrief
- Desk makes to brighten up your workspace
- Cosy and easy to make pjs
- Casual summer cover up
- Adorable lion toy
Issue 70 – SOLD OUT
- Maxi Dress from The Great British Sewing Bee: Sustainable Style
- How to make a face mask: 3 ways to sew your own
- Breakfast-time makes
- Fluffy piglet toy
- Girl’s sundress
- Fun retro bumbag
Issue 69 – SOLD OUT
- The Drape Dress
- The Beginner’s Guide to Dressmaking
- Patternless tulle skirt
- Jungle playroom makes
- A feature all about our favourite creative and sewing-based podcasts
- A sweet treat in the form of a super fun ice cream bag
- An adorable fluffy kitten toy – it has its own bell, too!
Issue 68 –SOLD OUT
- The Vivian Dress
- The Staple Cami
- The Breton Top
- Exclusive interview with Patrick Grant, Esme Young, and Joe Lycett
- Luxury retreat makes to help you focus on that wonderful trip away when this has all passed
- Stylish home décor, including a fringed cushion and colourful rope coasters
- A cheery bumblebee plushie to help bring a touch of spring indoors
Issue 67 – SOLD OUT
- The Claudie Top
- Breton Dress
- Nellie the Elephant toy pattern
- Make a fluffy bunny with three dresses
- Sew coastal homewares
- Restyled trench coat
- A quirky drawstring cosmetic bag
Issue 66 – SOLD OUT
- Get stuck into not 1 but 4 sewing patterns!
- First up is the Annie Blouse and Ivy Skirt from Sew Over It.
- Next up is the absolutely adorable Joy Dress from Wild Things Dresses.
- The final pattern is your new don’t-leave-the-house-without-it essential: the Classic Tote.
- Also this issue: make a fluffy unicorn toy
- wild wall hanging for a little one’s bedroom
- a patternless tunic dress
- A refashion project for making a snazzy bow tie from an old shirt.
- The Liberty Dress
- 9 easy-sew spring gift ideas
- Learn how to make an utterly adorable puppy plushie.
- Whip up a cute pair of children’s shorts!
- Exclusive Burda Style dress pattern for you to try.
- Sew a simple shift dress to start your new year’s me-made wardrobe.
- Make your own easy-sew culottes
- We’ve got bags of accessories for you to make too!
- This issue comes with a handy water erasable pencil – time to treat yourself!
- Make a super sweet hair bow to try out your new French Knot skills
- Embroider beautiful wall art
- Make a splash in your living space with a splurge of colour and our beginner-friendly home sewing projects – make a quilt, cushions, laptop case, storage baskets, camera strap and coasters
- Available in our online store
- The colour-block Carmen Hoodie sewing pattern
- Even beginners will find issue 63’s The Indigo Top a breeze.
- Make a unique twisted fabric clutch bag
- Stitch a quick-sew Christmas stocking
- Learn how to work with jersey fabrics
- Stitch an asymmetric quilted tote bag
- Available in our online store