Christmas Carol Doll Crochet Pattern
Meet Carol, a festive-loving fangirl with a lust for all things noel!
From her Christmas pudding hat to her reindeer shoes, Carol is 100% committed to the holly jolly season, and her intricate pattern is a brilliant chance for you to flex your hooky skills.
To hook up this fantastic pattern, you’ll need:
- Rico Essentials DK (100% cotton, 50g/130m) in: Pale Pink (30), Nude (52), White (80), Red (02), Green Grass (66), Red Brown (79)
- Rico Essentials Crochet (100% cotton, 50g/260m) in Gold (025)
- A small amount of any black and yellow DK yarn
- A 2.5mm (US B/1 or C/2) hook
- A 1.5mm (US 8 steel)
- Stitch markers
- 2x safety eyes, 10mm
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Fabric glue
- 1m wire, 2.5mm diameter (optional)
- Pliers (optional)
- Duct tape (optional)
You’ll find the full pattern, yarn quantities and measurements for this festive doll inside issue 90.
Simply Crochet issue 90 is available both in-store and online. You can check our stockists’ details here to find your nearest copy, or if you’d rather shop online you can buy individual issues from our back issues website here.
Simply Crochet is also available as a digital edition, for Apple phones and tablets, Android phones and tablets, the Barnes & Noble Nook, and to read through Zinio as PDFs. Click here to find the right version for you.
- Christmas Elf Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Bauble Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Christmas Pudding Crochet Pattern
- Neon Yoke Christmas Jumper
- Free Snowman Christmas Tree Decoration
- Free Christmas Poinsettia Pattern
- Hannah Cross' Christmas Crochet Gnomes
- Free Mini Christmas Tree Pattern
- Top 10 Free Crochet Christmas Decoration Patterns
- Top 10 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Free Puff Stitch Bauble Pattern
Matt Spiers is a crochet artist and designer who has been overseeing Gathered's crochet articles for over 2 years. He previously worked as Digital Assistant for Simply Crochet magazine and is our in house video editing pro. What started as a hobby a decade ago led to Matt developing a passion (and then a career) with crochet. As well as still regularly writing and designing for Simply Crochet magazine, Matt is a crochet artist in his own right, having displayed and created crochet installations at festivals and fibre events across the UK. You can keep up to date with Matt at @onemancrochet on Instagram.